I’ve been thinking a lot about happiness lately. What is happiness? Why is it such a major desire for life? And how the hell do you obtain happiness? 🌻
Happiness is a pretty simple feeling, so why are so many of us unhappy still? Happiness is a choice we make. You either decide to be or you decide not to be. However, you might not realize that you’re choosing unhappiness. Here are 10 truths that may help you create more happiness in your life. 🌻
1. Realize that you don’t have to live up to everyone’s expectations of you, especially if they aren’t what you want for your life.
2. Tell the truth about what you actually want out of life.
3. Never compare your own unique life to someone else you only see through a device that fits in the palm of your hand.
4. Find beauty and power in struggle. Life ain’t easy, and any struggle you’ve endured should be valued.
5. Choose the people you have in your corner wisely.
6. Believe you can do better and you always will.
7. Be fearless in pursuit of all the things you want for you. Regret is a bitch.
8. Find joy out of the little moments in life- they’re gone too quick.
9. Create things you GET to do to replace things you HAVE to do.
10. Just smile! 😃 Your brain does some really cool 💩 like release the feel-good neurotransmitters —dopamine, endorphins and serotonin. 🌻
Tag someone who you think deserves more happiness in their life. #positivity #positivevibes #happinessisachoice