Northern Escape presents a tour carefully curated for the wildlife photographers and enthusiasts, who are interested in exploring the wildlife of Spiti Valley during difficult yet favourable conditions.
FIXED DEPARTURE : 9 Feb - 19 Feb 2019
ROUTE : Chandigarh - Narkanda - Rampur - Nako - Tabo - Kibber - Rampur - Shimla - Chandigarh
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP:
• Experience the amazing landscapes and wildlife of Spiti Valley.
• Drive through the remotest villages of Spiti Valley.
• A team of experts in snow drive, wildlife spotting, hospitality management in tough conditions.
• Experience the local culture and food.
• Company of the fellow wildlife photographers and enthusiasts.
Day 1 : Chandigarh - Narkanda - Rampur Bushahr
Day 2 : Rampur - Tapri - Powari - Nako - Tabo
Day 3 : Tabo - Kibber
Day 4 - Day 8 : Wildlife exploration around Kibber
Day 9 : Kibber - Rampur Bushahr
Day 10 : Rampur - Shimla - Chandigarh
COST: ₹74,999/- per person
• Transportation in an exclusive vehicle for the whole trip as per the itinerary.
• Basic accommodation in homestays under triple-sharing basis.
• Complimentary morning/evening tea, breakfast and dinner.
• Support vehicle in Spiti.
• A skilled team of scanners and porters for the group.
• 5% GST
• Flight or travel expenses to reach Chandigarh.
• Travel or medical insurance.
• Any medical emergency or rescue cost.
• Hotel, transport or any other cost added to the trip, in addition to the proposed plan, due to road blockage, snowfall, political unrest, health reasons etc. has to be paid on actual basis, by participants.
• Extra meals, activities or visits not indicated.
• Personal expenses.
• Anything else not mentioned in 'inclusions'.