*i’ve made some new friends and relationships around here...so i think it’s time for an introduction*
1. trying my best to S E E K His kingdom first each and everyday i wake [even the hard days].
2. i’m the biggest “old soul.” old movies, black and white TV shows, westerns, musicals, historic books, records, classic music...you name it. i LOVE it.
3. i am a Non-Profit Management major at the greatest university, Texas A&M [whoop!].
4. i aspire to work for a global non-profit someday. hoping God can use me to even make a speck of a difference.
5. going on YEAR 4 dating my best friend.
6. fav. date is going to the movies, popcorn and all the chocolate [Peachy-O’s for Jack].
7. my favorite thing to do is quality time with my parents, 2 younger sisters, and grandparents.
8. starting playing the piano in kindergarten.
9. my mimi taught me to sew at a very young age - so i’ve learned a lot. lol!
10. i LOVE to cook/bake #stressreliever
11. pinterest addict and recipe hoarder.
12. i’ve taught children swim lessons for 4 years.
13. kitties + horses are my love.
14. i LOVE all things health and fitness - but most importantly LOVE to strive for a balanced lifestyle living for H I M.
15. best part of my day is daily quiet time when i wake up [especially at H O M E with my momma].
16. speaking of mom - she’s my best friend.
i hope this is a place you can feel that you’re not alone. you’re so loved. you’re so cherished and prayed for. know that through adversity...the Lord will always S H I N E through you...let your light shine. i’m your friend + i love new conversations.
#jesusgirl #tamu21mays #tamu21 #balancedlife #jesuscalling #intouchministries #lifewaywomen #shereadstruth #balanceandmoderation #longdistancerelationship #selfcare