This was the most unsatisfying long exposure i have ever shot. Why?......
1. It was too late, sky was too dark, i always prefer a bit of golden hours in my light trail photos. Makes the photo a bit dramatic.
2. I forgot to clean the lens, which i realized later.
3. As i couldn't use my heavy duty tripod due to some issues, the alternate tripod wasn't stable due to wind.
4. Unwanted glares appeared, maybe a polarizer could help, no idea.
5. For the first time i felt like I need a ND filter for a night shot, as at shutter speed 30sec and iso 100, light was too bright so i had to put my lens at f/22 but f/16-18 is what i usually choose for long exposures.