10 WEEK UPDATE 🐶🐶🐶
That’s right...every weekly birthday I’m letting you in on how the new “baby” is doing! 😜
- If you didn’t catch my stories, no urinary problem. The vet thought it was all very weird, but he is completely healthy.
- I DID figure it out though. He is no longer pottying outside the kennel. Ever since we introduced rewarding for pottying outside with treats, he knows to go outside.
- He DOES go in his kennel almost immediately IF I am not right next to him. Therefore....it’s anxiety. He is fine sleeping at night and knows to whine to tell us he needs to go out, but left unattended, he gets extremely anxious and will potty almost immediately, even if he just went.
- His big brother is learning to share (as pictured) and the kitty is even taunting him to play, until it gets too rough and he hisses.
- He loves cuddles and his stuffed doggy to sleep next to.
- He knows sit, down, stay, come, place, kennel, spin, by me, stand and drop.
This next week will be very interesting retraining all of this in the new house!!! What should we teach him next?!