If you’re not happy with where you are in your career, relationships, life, health or fitness, you are the only person who can change where you are. .
I get a lot of messages asking me, how did you find the time, finances, knowledge to start pursuing your passions and work less in your conventional job!?
The truth is that life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. No human being is a tree and can move, change, or decide to change at any time. .
I’ve felt all of the below emotions at some point and used them as an excuse not to act until it truly sank in that I had to believe in myself and make a change for me..
* Trapped because I was accustomed to a certain income
* Trapped because I was condition to think working in the way I did was the only option for me * worried about what other will think * scared to try something new
* unsure what I would like to do instead * afraid I wouldn’t be able to make money from that thing
* worried that I don’t have enough time/finances .
If you feel this way here are a few things I did to help me with my belief and find a solution to the financial concerns I had about replacing my income.
* Read Robert Kiyosaki and learn about different ways of working, earning a passive income around your day job. I found social marketing through his books and that was a light bulb for me and changed everything. .
*speak to people who’ve done it before. I’ve always felt that if 1 other person can achieve something, it’s possible for anyone. .
*Go to business gateway and attend some of their free courses. You don’t have to have everything planned out to go along.
* Read Jack Canfield, ‘the success principles’. This was the first book I read that really helped me realised I could achieve my dreams. .
*Listen to something positive daily to start feeling good about yourself. My favourites are Oprah, Wayne Dyer, Mel Robbins (The five second rule). .
* take care of your health, eat well, nourish your mind & get enough sleep. This affects your mood, ability to concentrate and decision making processes. I truly believe that taking care of yourself is key to everything. .
Humpday thoughts ❤️