Quick and easy meal prep for two days-3 meals a day.
I am not a huge meal prepper. I need fresh food and variety, so I don’t tend to cook for a week at a time. I get bored and I hate to waste food. I like to stick to a few days at a time while creating variety in what I eat. This was a quick and easy two day prep I whipped up in under an hour. ———————————————————————————
1 - 1.5 pounds chicken
3 medium golden potatoes
1 bundle asparagus
6 TBS salsa
3/4 cup uncooked jasmine rice
3 cups spinach-arugula blend
1. Dice potatoes and lightly toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley. Roast in preheated oven at 400 degrees for about 45-60 minutes until cooked through.
2. Put uncooked rice and 1.5 cups water in rice cooker and turn on or cook according to label instructions.
3. Scramble 4 eggs and cook on medium low heat. Divide between two containers.
4. Trim and sauté asparagus with a little olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder over medium heat.
5. Trim chicken and sauté on medium heat with olive oil, season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (seeing a trend here??). Part way through I sliced the chicken length wise to cook through. ———————————————————————————
I divided my containers as follows:
1 and 2: 1/2 cup rice, 4-6 oz chicken, 1 cup spinach arugula blend, 2 TBS salsa.
3 and 4: 1/3 roasted potatoes, 1/3 of asparagus, 4-6 oz chicken.
5: 2 scrambled eggs, 1/3 potatoes, 1/3 asparagus.
6: 2 scrambled eggs, 1/2 cup rice, 2 TBS salsa, 1 cup-spinach arugula blend.
#mealprep #meals #diet #cleaneating #healthyeating #prep #dietplan #dietfood #eggs #chicken #arugula #asparagus #roastedpotatoes #yum #delish #delicious #tasty #yummy #healthyfoods #fitmom #fitforlife #dietandexercise #lifestyle #healthylife #heathylifestyle #gymlife #lifestylechange