We've got your winter warmer fitness fantasy sorted!
Weekly hula hoop jams in St Kilda and Northcote. Starting this Wednesday in St Kilda (scroll down for deets)
Just $5 cash, pay on arrival. No need to book, just turn up!
What's a hoop jam? It's a space for all levels (including complete beginners) to hula hoop and play! - connect with other hula hoopers - learn how to hoop for the first time
- practice what you already know - learn some new tricks from other hoopers - teach people your favourite tricks
- go out for a drink afterwards with your new hoop friends
Let's keep hula hooping through the cold months while we have a little break from our weekly hoop classes. These will be back in October in Brunswick, Northcote and St Kilda. * Hoops provided!
* All ages, gender and abilities welcome
* Safe, welcoming and non-judgemental space
* You do not need to know how to hula hoop at all
* You do not need to be coordinated at all! ;) Just $5 cash per jam, pay on arrival. No need to book, just turn up! * WEDNESDAYS IN ST KILDA*
Betty Day Community Centre
67 Argyle Street, St Kilda
6:30-8pm on July 18, August 1, August 15, Sept 5, Sept 19 * THURSDAYS IN NORTHCOTE*
Northcote uniting church hall (at the back of the church)
141 High Street, Northcote
6:30-8pm on July 26, August 9, August 23, September 13
Tag your friends and come along together or just come by yourself like most of our students do. You'll meet lovely, fun, hilarious and inspiring people on arrival. See u there! 💃☇💜💙💚💛🎉
#hulahoopmelbourne #hulahoop #hulahooping #melbournewinter