Its been awhile since I have done an introduction, so thought I would take the time to tell you a little about myself and our crazy life!
1. I’m a registered nurse. Worked adult ICU for 8 years and now have worked in Gastroenterology for about 4 years. .
2. My hubby is a firefighter. Yes we are as cliche as it gets, but we did not meet on the job. Rather, the old fashion way. At a bar. 🍻
3. Mom to two amazing kiddos. Charlotte my spitfire five year old. And Weston. My amazing six year old Autism warrior. 💙
4. About two years ago we left the suburbs for country living and have never looked back. We now are fur parents to two dogs, a cat, five goats, a rooster, ten hens, and four silkie chicks. Hoping to add a few sheep in the spring.🐏🐐🐓🐈🐕
5. I’m passionate about health and wellness after having a pretty rough 2018. My goal is to help any friends suffering with health issues, so we can all become the best version of ourselves. .
5. Don’t let this pretty picture fool you, I’m pretty much in farm clothes, with hay and sweat as accessories most days of the week. .
6. I love home decor and fixing up our home. It’s a slow fixer upper process over here as we try to tackle most projects ourselves. Which also leads to many funny blunders that I try to capture on stories.
7. I love to laugh mostly at myself so if you like self deprecating humor, I’m your match! .
8. I believe kindness is the best quality. We need more of that in this world. But, I also believe in ridding our lives people whom cause drama or stress in our lives. Life is too short and sometimes we need to clean house. .
I want to thank all of you for following along with my journey called life. It’s not always pretty pictures and fun, but that’s what makes it REAL. You all have brought me so much joy during some rough times, given amazing advice, and been inspirations to me. So thank you. I would love to hear more about you. So please comment so we can get to know each other a little better. .