(recipe👇🏻) Happy Holidays! Some SOFT vegan gf chocolate chip cookies for you?
I've collaborated with 25 other amazing people where one recipe is shared each day from 1 to 25 Dec. Today's my turn! The 2nd photo is the one you'll see shared around because hubby felt it was better for an ebook but I much prefer the dark one 🤷🏻♀️
Sign up at the link in my bio to get the entire eBook, all recipes translated into English, Spanish and French right in your inbox ❤️ (many of the recipes are not in English)
Let me know if you've made these; hope they'll work well for you! Have a wonderful weekend lovelies 😘 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• 1 tbsp (7g) chia seeds, ground finely
• ¼ cup (50g) coconut sugar
• 2 ½ tbsp (35g) coconut oil, melted and cooled • 1 tbsp (15g) water
• 3 ½ tbsp (25g) cocoa powder
• 3 ½ tbsp (20g) almond flour • 3 tbsp (20g) coconut flour
• 1/4 tsp baking soda • 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
• 2 ½ tbsp (22g) dark chocolate, chopped into chunks
1. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
2. To a medium-sized bowl, add ground chia, coconut sugar, coconut oil and water and mix till well combined.
3. Sift cocoa powder, almond flour, coconut flour and baking soda into the bowl. Mix with a spoon until a dough forms.
4. Add chocolate chunks and mix well.
5. Form balls of about 3/4 tbsp in size and place onto the prepared tray, about 1 inch away from each other. Flatten the balls slightly; they won't spread much.
6. Chill the tray in refrigerator for 15 mins. In the meantime, preheat oven to 175°C.
7. Bake cookies in preheated oven for about 12 minutes.
8. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, before transferring them to a cooling rack. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀