Went BIG now I’m gooooin home!
Passed on some decent bulls and more cows than I kept track of trying to link up with one of the really amazing bulls in my unit. Despite four weeks backcountry and a good amount of “almosts”, I couldn’t put it together year. #noregerts I had an amazing time! #tagsoup
Top 5 Takeaways:
1. Don’t get complacent. Hunting starts the moment you step out of the vehicle and doesn’t end until you get back in the car.
2. Wind blows. It’s either your biggest asset or your worst enemy, up to you.
3. You can never have too much easy-cheese.
4. Never walk away from a favorable situation.
5. If your brother schedules his wedding during peak rut, get a new brother, he didn’t love you anyway.
(JK @ctrapp77, proud of you. @crackerjacks1313 ...welcome to the family! Happy for both y’all :)
Big thanks to @un_canna, @10thmtnwhiskey, @optionarchery, and @spothoggarchery