Matar paneer recipe:
The yummy matar paneer veggie. This creamy veggie when served with ajwain butter roti😋😋😋anyone can drool over it. 🤤. I often make this in my kitchen. Sharing the simple recipe and I bet u ki ye hotel waaala taste aapko ghar main milega. Try it out. For sure... Recipe:
1) pic representation
2) 2 1/2 tomato, 2 small onions and a hand full of cashew. Boil it in pressure pan (1whistle). Let it cool and grind to form a fine paste.
3) my garam masala: 1 bay leaf, 3-4 inch cinnamon stick, 1 black cardamom, 4-5 cloves, 1-2 inch mace, coriander seeds 1-2 tsp. Roast it for 3-5 mins on medium flame. Let it cool and then grind it to form a fine powder.
4) things to get ready: 200gms peas boiled, paneer cubes 100 gms, tomato onion purée, 1 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp garam masala+red chilly as per taste+ coriander powder 1 tsp, 1 tsp turmeric powder ( add water to this masala to form a paste), 1/2 cup full cream, 1/2 cup milk, Kasoori methi powder 1 tsp, salt as per taste. Oil 1 tbsp.
5) Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste, sauté it for 2 mins, add the masala paste and mix well, now add tomato onion purée, fry it till the gravy is cooked properly. Gravy will leave oil it means it’s ready.
6) add peas to the gravy, add cream and milk and salt. Add paneer mix well and cook it for another 5mins. Add kasoori methi powder. Give it a final mix. Turn off the flame. Serve this super yummy veggie with roti/parantha. Enjoy 😉