@rs with @
Let's venture to the Hadath el Jebbeh cedars forest and enjoy the seasonal mushroom picking and local food.
*General excursion difficulty type: MODERATE
9 km hike – You should be pretty fit and comfortable with hiking rugged trails including elevation changes.
• Full day tour with assistance of professionals
• Bus transportation
• Local guide during the hike and mushroom picking in the forest
• Breakfast at the local bakery (1 zaatar or jebne or Lahm baajin + 1 drink)
• Traditional home-cooked lunch at @ (menu: Kebe bi laban, seasonal salad, fried hendbe…)
Essentials to provide:
A BIG smile and POSITIVE attitude!
• Hiking shoes or comfortable walking shoes
• ID/insurance card
• Sun protection: sunglasses, hat
• Non-plastic water bottle to be refilled in the bus
• A jacket in case it gets cold
• A trekking pole if available.
Meeting Point and Time:
Daoura - Adir Insurance parking lot at 7:30 AM sharp. Please be Punctual!
For more info and/or reservation:
You can Call, SMS or WhatsApp: +961 3 126 977