|| Outside Body Weight Workout ||
It was really nice out, so I decided to take this workout outside. All you need is something raised like a chair, bench, tall step, etc.
This workout is a Tabata. What that means is you spend 20 seconds completing as many reps as you can, then 10 seconds resting. A typical Tabata is 8 rounds.
Elevated feet push ups
Bulgarian Spljt Squats
(8 rounds of each movement puts this workout at 16 minutes)
• I don’t ever recommend box jumps on concrete. • If you don’t have a high step like this, you can step onto a chair but be careful.
• Open the hips completely at the top of the step up.
• If the push ups are too hard, do regular push ups.
• Go down as far as you can. I would have gone down further, but I was not putting my face in the grass...
• If the Bulgarian Split Squats are too hard, do regular air squats.
• On the dips, the closer your butt is to the side, the safer it is for your shoulders.
• On the dips, the closer your feet are to your butt, the easier, farther is harder.
• Try and get as many reps as you can, it’s a short amount of working time.
• Keep a running timer instead of starting and resetting a hand timer.