D R E A M Y 🥞 vegan pancakes made with our thick, creamy almond milk, served with coconut yogurt, berries and drizzled with maple syrup 😍
You will need:
- 125g chickpea flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100ml of The Paleo Foods Co. Almond Milk
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp maple syrup - Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Coconut oil, for frying
1. In a large bowl sift together the chickpea flour and baking powder.
2. In a blender add the banana, maple syrup, almond milk, salt and cinnamon and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and whisk to create a smooth batter. Add extra almond milk or flour depending on thickness (you want it to be slightly thicker than a traditional pancake recipe).
4. Place a small frying pan on a medium heat adding 1 tsp of coconut oil.
5. Scoop up a full ladle of pancake batter and pour into the pan then after 1 minute, or when the top starts to bubble, flip and cook on the other side.
6. Continue with all of the pancake batter then serve with extra maple syrup, coconut yogurt, berries and pecans (or our grain-free granola!)
Enjoy and happy pancake day ☺️
We would love to see your pancake pictures if you use our almond milk or granola so don’t forget to tag us!
#pancakeday #vegan #paleo #pancakes #almondmilk #recipe #paleofoodsco #paleopancakes #veganpancakes #cooking #health #chickpeaflour #maplesyrup #foodie #delicious #berries #coconutyogurt #vegantreats #sweettooth #breakfastgoals #dreamy #dessert #brunch