#Paleo #Whole30 Marinated Flank Steak .
||WHAT YOU GUNNA NEED: 1/3 cup coconut aminos, 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard, 1tbsp , 4 garlic cloves, 1/4 tsp onion powder, 1/4 tsp smoked paprika, black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, 1/4 tsp sea salt, 1/4 cup olive oil , flank steak, chapple cider vinegaropped fresh chives and green onion for garnish||
WHAT YOU GUNNA DO:
1. Combine all marinade ingredients in a blender and blend the crap out of it.
2. Score (make slits) the steak all over with a knife, place in a large bowl and pour all the marinade all over the steak! Cover tightly in plastic wrap and marinate overnight.
3. Once ready cook in grill pan or whatever you using.
4. Place the steak on the hot grill and turn after the first side is browned with visible grill lines, repeat on the second side. Lower the heat to medium, cover the grill and continue to cook until steak is done to preference.
5. Once done, remove the steak and let it rest so all them tasty juices distribute. Then, cut the steak against the grain (for tenderness).
6. EAT IT