• • • • •
VEGAN HACKS | 🌎💫🌱
You’ve seen the articles. The best thing we can do for the planet, is switch to a vegan diet. I’m three years deep and it’s the single best decision I’ve made in my life. Here are some simple hacks to help you along the way if you’re yet to make the change.
1. For motivation: Watch The Best Speech You Will Ever Hear by Gary Yourofsky on YouTube, or anything by @ 🙏🏼
2. Want a perfect cup of coffee or tea? Look no further than @ barista mylk 🍼
3. Recipe books? I’d reccomend @ , @, @, @.tv and @ 🍴
4. Kitchen essentials: always have tins of chickpeas and tomatoes, vegetables in the freezer and cumin, paprika in your spice cupboard, - hey presto, Uncle Stew in hurry🍅
5. Need a quick breakfast? Put 50g of oats in a jar overnight with double the plant milk. Add some seeds, dried fruit, cinnamon, salt and vanilla - breakfast ready to go when you leave the house🥄
6. Needing a hit of protein? On a budget: frozen peas stirred into a big bowl of pasta with a spoonful of marmite. Feeling flash? I love @ in my porridge, smoothies and shakes🥜
7. No idea where to eat out? Download the Happy Cow app - it’s GLOBAL.
8. Missing dairy milk chocolate? Cadbury’s Bournville, @ Single Origin Dark Chocolate & Coconut and Vego have you covered.
9. Rejoice when you discover that ketchup, marmite, lotus biscuits and lotus spread, Oreos, party rings and bourbons are all accidentally vegan🎈
10. In need of extra inspo? I’ve tagged some babes. For everything else, there’s coconut oil🌰