🌱 Spaghetti Bolognese. Wrap your mind...and fork around this one * dabs * 🌱
This spaghetti bolognese and home made vegan garlic bread is supposedly the nicest tasting meal I've made yet so if there was any you were gonna try, I would recommend it be this one... INGREDIENTS
3 celery sticks
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp of tomato paste
250 ml red wine
700 ml of tomato passata
1 can of chopped tomatoes
200 ml vegetable stock
3 tbsp yeast
100g of soya mince
Salt and pepper
Basil (For the garlic bread)
6 tbsp of dairy free butter
3 garlic cloves (crushed)
60g vegan cheese
12 slices of ciabatta bread
1. Heat oil in a saucepan, add the onion, carrots, celery and garlic and cook for 10 minutes over a medium heat.
2. Add the mushrooms (sliced) to the saucepan as well as the tomato paste and Paprika. Stir and cook for 2 mins.
3. Add the red wine and simmer until it begins to thicken. Then pour in the passata, tomatoes, and the vegetable stock. Add the Oregano, rosemary and the yeast and simmer for another 20 or so
4. Add the soya mince to the saucepan and cook for 3-5 mins while stirring.
5. Boil the spaghetti as normal, drain and enjoy.
If looking for the garlic bread recipe, slide into my dms ➡
Next time you have your friends over, grab the confetti and some spaghetti cuz man be cooking....