Para todos que no me conocen:
For all of you who don’t know me: I see a lot of new faces here recently and I wanted to introduce myself to you guys! I pretty much hate & am really terrible at being personal on my captions but imma try. Sooo here are (maybe?) 10 things about me!
1. I just got accepted into the Radiography Program at LCSC in Lewiston, ID!!! I am doing college in the most ridiculous way but! I am so freaking excited to continue learning!
2. I recently got engaged to the one of my biggest inspirations and best friend @brandon.todd!! 3. I am currently in San Sebastián, Spain as an aupair and to perfect my Spanish. I was here two years ago for 7 months with the same family. I absolutely love learning a new language; the feeling is unexplainable.
4. A little less than year ago I started learning and practicing Jiu Jitsu and kickboxing. I quickly fell in love with Jiu Jitsu and it has lead me to a healthier life style. I competed in my first BJJ tournament in March but injured my back training for it. I never gave it time to heal so I’m doing that now which is driving me a bit crazy but I’ll be back on the mats soon!:) 5. I love reading. Summer of 2016, I read 10 books, which is a personal record! I am currently reading the Harry Potter series in Spanish but the last great book I read was called “Let the Great World Spin”. It was gifted to me by my Ardina friend and was soo gooood!
6. We have a kitty named Theo who is about a year old. He is staying with his grandparents while we’re in Spain but I miss him so much!
7. I just started watching Avatar: The Last Airbender and I’m already hooked! Downloading all of the episodes on my phone now!
8. In this photo you can see me holding my film camera that one of my best friends grandparents gifted me for my high school graduation 4 years ago. At the time, I brought it everywhere with me until it took a fatal tumble in one of my purses. Brandon’s dad is also a photographer and was able to fix it for me before we went to Spain! Potentially dope film pics to come!
No puedo más. Congrats & thx if you got this far! The list could probably go para siempre but here is a bit about me & a recent life update