Pic on the left is 3weeks before I had her, and then on the right a month after she was born.
I've been asked numerous times, what's my secret to bouncing back so quickly? Well, 🤔I've lead a consistently healthy lifestyle for several years. I make it one of my top priorities to stay active in the gym or outside and am deliberate about my food choices and what I put into my body without sacrificing going out to eat, treats here and there. It's all about a great balance. 🤰🏻Pregnancy: * continued weight training until a few days before I had her
* Ate intuitively 🍽️
* Got lots of rest 😴
* 🍫I ate treats everyday, but I never "ate for two" (you should only be eating around 300 calories more a day)
* I put on about 15lbs more than I was prebaby after having her (baby was 7, amniotic fluid is 4, and the placenta was about 2, the rest was me), but only gained 2-3lbs of fat. 💁🏻Post Partum: * Doing pelvic floor exercises * Incorporated different breathing techniques at home and in between the gym * Have only been to the gym 4x PP, but only make it, if I have the energy. I listen to my body and do not force it.
* Little cardio and HIIT * Eating cleaner 🍏🥕🥔🥗🐟
* Slowly hitting weights 🏋🏻♀️
* 🍼breastfeeding has contributed to my weightloss immensely * Mentally have embraced my physique. It's definitely not what it once was and I've lost a tremendous amount of muscle, but I'm in no rush and will let my body properly heal.
#postpartum #postpartumtransformation #tuesdaytransformation #babyweightloss #pregnancy #fitmommy #fitmom #weightloss #1monthpostpartum #postbaby #fitpregnancy #breastfeeding