I’m praying you through to hindsight.
I can’t wait until you get there.
Hindsight is 20/20.
Sometimes we don’t understand what is going on in “it”, until we have moved beyond "it". Sometimes it’s what we experience in the wilderness, that is preparing us for our promised land.
We all find ourselves in the dark at times, even in our faith. Discouragement, fear, uncertainty, and struggle can make the dark hard to navigate through, sometimes slowing us down and even paralyzing us. It can feel like a lonely place. When you get to this place, try to remember:
1. Keep moving. Doing nothing is not an option (If you're going through hell, don't stop).
2. Go towards the light (reach out and connect with fellow faithers-they'll offer something to make the dark easier to navigate through).
3. Remember what you last heard God say (Don't forget in the dark, what you heard in the light).
4. Keep the faith (Faith is trusting in the Lord no matter the outcome.)
4. Never give up! (Galatians 6:9 LOOK IT UP!)
When HE's moving you up, there will be loss...things that aren't necessary for the climb, things that you've gotten attached to, but will weigh you down, people that neither understand or support your anointing.
Trust the process.
He is faithful to His promises.
And when you get to where He's taking you, what you've gained will be far greater than what was lost.
#friendlyreminder #purpose #biggerpicture #hindsight #clarity #vision #growth #pushthrough #trusttheprocess #keepthefaith #ps #yourlatterwillbegreater #promises #unpopulartruth #aboutliving #in #unpopularculture #dearfriends #letters #purposedriven #motivation #encouragement