Au'driana B. Cohen, aged 1, from Pennsylvania passed away in Aug. 2017 after ingested the extremely toxic drug Carfentanyl.
The medical examiner ruled Cohen’s death an accident. Cohen’s parents said the child was in the care of a babysitter at the time of the incident and they denied having the drug.
According to the Daily Mail, Carfentanyl is 5,000 times stronger than heroin and has recently been mixed with or passed off as heroin by drug dealers.
Allegheny County Police are still investigating the girl’s death. So far, no charges have been filed in the case.
Prayers are sent to this child and hope her loved ones find some answers to what really happened. Rest peacefully precious one... ✨
#memoryofangels #gonetoosoon #rip #loved #missed #youareloved #youaremissed #gonebutneverforgotten #neverforgotten #neverforget #memoryofangelskids