Fresh broccoli pomegranate dessert
Ingredients for 2 persons .
• 250 g of broccoli
• 1 red onion
• 3 stalks of mint
• Pomegranate seeds approx. 200 g
• 100 g goat cream cheese
• about 10 large slices of beetroot (from the glass)
• 2x dessert glasses .
. • Clean broccoli, wash and cut into small pieces
• Cook the broccoli in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes and then drain
• Finely chop the broccoli .
• Finely dice the onion
• Wash mint, shake dry and cut the plucked leaves into thin strips
• keep a few mint leaves and 1 tablespoon of pomegranate seeds for garnish
• Mix the broccoli, onion, mint leaves, pomegranate seeds and goat cream cheese together in a bowl
• then season everything with salt and pepper
• Beetroot slices ready .
• Place a large beetroot slice on the floor in each dessert cup
• then fill the broccoli filling about 2 cm thick and cover with a beetroot slice
• Repeat the process until the dessert glass is filled with the broccoli filling
• Finally, turn in 2 small beetroot slices and drape on top
• garnish with the pomegranate seeds and mint leaves