I just realized that I have so many new friends on here, and I want to introduce myself to you!
I’m Dawn, duh - I’ve struggled with anxiety & depression since my late 20's. Most days are better as I've learned to train my brain, but not always 100%
- I was married the first time at 22 in Las Vegas. We all learn from our mistakes no matter how many years it takes.
- I’m married now to the love of my life, who I met on Plenty of Fish. 🐡 (married 7 years now)
- My favorite vacay spot is Maui. Going for a 3rd time next May. (3rd time in 8 years)
- I have 2 siblings! 2 brothers, one who lives in Chicago and 1 who is in heaven. - I live in Glen Ellyn, IL... and I’ve never lived outside of this state, but someday will live in Maui
- I am a total family person and would do just about anything for them.
-We are empty nesters. Long story
-No biological kids of our own
-I went back to school in my 30's to get my bachelor's, which I graduated with honors while working full time.
-I took care of my dad for more than 10 years before his passing in 2007💗
- By day, I am a payroll/accounting coordinator. -By night/weekends, I’m a wellness coach, from home, and I also teach others how to do it too! It started off as a side hustle, and will make it my full time hustle.
- Dennis and I love Eeyore & Tigger as well as M&M's
What else would you like to know?!
PS...life without sarcasm would be BORING!