Tonight was our splurge meal at @ericripert’s @lebernardinny. It was absolutely amazing, and hands-down the best meal I’ve ever eaten. What an experience! The staff was attentive and intuitive, the atmosphere was charming, and the food was DELICIOUS. Not pictured are the wine, craft cocktail, after dinner espresso, and a piece of the final dessert that I ate before taking the photo. 😉
1) Amuse-bouche: Assorted seafood tasting.
2) First course: Striped bass tartare with fennel, avocado, saffron crisps, and a champagne vinaigrette.
3) Second course: Lacquered lobster tail with tagliatelle and a black truffle sauce.
4) Third course: Salmon with a Meyer lemon confit and miso-horseradish emulsion.
5) Dessert: Roasted strawberry encased atop a black sesame crémeux, with freeze-dried strawberries and a white chocolate croquant.
5) Final Dessert Tasting: Lemon macaroon, hazelnut tart, blackberry pâté, and a chocolate truffle.