Happy Wednesday friends! I wanted to share with you something else amazing about Young Living that you may not know. Young Living has a few projects they fund and support around the world, and every cent that is donated goes directly to those funds.
• working with girls taken out of human trafficking through Hope for Justice. They train local professionals to help with full recovery, advocate for them legally, and provide vocational training and a marketplace for their jewelry.
• rebuilding Nepal after the earthquakes of 2015 through job provision and the construction of 112 homes and two schools. • educating 340 children (K-12) in Ecuador through the Young Living Academy with a graduation rate of 100%.
• partnering with African Hearts in Uganda to provide meals, shelter, social services and education to children in the Kisenyi slum, where most have been orphaned or abandoned.
• working with Sole Hope to help more than 400 children a week in Jinja, Uganda - YL has recently purchased property to build a new care house and is helping to create dignified jobs for locals through shoes production, which will also help boost their local economy.
• partnering with Healing Faith Uganda, which provides malaria education, prevention, and treatment to families and children. statistics show that someone dies from malaria every 60 seconds, and treatment only costs 75 cents. they have built two clinics to help increase their reach.
• working with the Maestral Orphanage in Croatia where children have been removed from their homes due to neglect or abuse, and creating a family environment while empowering children with amazing life skills and hope.
I am SO PROUD that this is the company that I am a part of. All of the Foundation overhead and administrative costs are covered by Young Living sales so that EVERY single cent that is donated goes directly into each outreach program.
What an amazing thing to be a part of!
If you place orders through Young Living, how about rounding up your total next time to donate a few extra cents to these amazing causes. It’s only a small cost to us personally, but it can have an amazing effect on someone else.