A warm and friendly self-motivated Licensed #Medical #Aesthetician with a minimum of 2 years experience.
Requires extensive knowledge of Skin Care Products, Dermaplaning,
Chemical peels, Microdermabrasion, and Microneedling with and without platelet-rich plasma (PRP). Must have the ability to identify skin conditions and recommend appropriate treatments and/or products to correct or improve conditions.
Requires excellent #communication #skills educating patients, and selling products and services.
Hours are flexible (We are open Tuesday -Saturday)
Duties and Requirements
1. Monthly product ordering, organizing, and inventory tracking
2. Ability to market yourself to established patient clientele, and gain new clientele by outside advertising
3. Must be licensed as an aesthetician in #Pennsylvania
4. Two(2) plus years experience as an aesthetician (in a medical setting is a plus)
5. Ability to learn and use a spa software computer program
6. Scheduling your appointments
7. Ability to perform all required aesthetician services
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE .... respond by email to this job posting only. Would appreciate a Cover Letter by all candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Aesthetician: 2 years (Required)
High school (Preferred)
Philadelphia , PA (Preferred)
License or certification:
PA Licensed Aesthetician (Required)