todays lunch: baby spinach, chicken, asparagus, green beans, cauliflower, pine nuts & shaved cheese with olive oil, garlic, pepper & salt 🌿✨ INGREDIENTS:
- 200g chicken breast (Chopped in to bite size pieces)
- 1/2 cup of baby spinach
- half a bunch of asparagus
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1 floret of cauliflower
- 1/8 cup of pine nuts
- 1 tbsp shaved cheese (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic
- salt & pepper (to taste)
1. In a frying pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil, garlic and chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower, beans, asparagus and pine nuts and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Remove everything from the heat.
4. In a bowl, add the baby spinach and shaved cheese. Then add the chicken, beans, asparagus, cauliflower & pine nuts.
5. Season, Serve & Enjoy 😊 ✨
this might seem like a large meal for lunch but I must point out that I ate this prior to working a shift from 5pm-10pm so technically it is my lunch/dinner. When I finish work I eat some fruit or another snack before I start winding down! ✨🌿