Ooooh, an other interesting challenge starting next week! I'm in!
@changingcs @jude.kuipers @eri_yoga_journey
CALLING ALL EARTH-LOVIN’ HUMANS🗣
IT’S TIME FOR AN ECO-FRIENDLY YOGA CHALLENGE beginning Monday, August 20th, 2018!!
This is a challenge near and dear to my heart for it gives us an opportunity to help make a small difference in this big world and focus on creating positive change every single day.💕
***ONE TREE WILL BE PLANTED FOR EVERY PARTICIPANT***
To participate you must:
1. FOLLOW ALL HOSTS & SPONSORS
2. SHARE FLYER & TAG 3 friends to join in on the movement
3. TAG ALL hosts & sponsors + TAG #BeeTheChange each day
4. Make sure your profile is public so we can embark on this journey together
5. On DAY 1(or all five days), I invite you to offer ONE way you are helping to improve this beautiful Earth each and every day(ie: REFUSING SINGLE USE STRAWS). This will be a great way for us to praise the positive habits and see the ways in which we can change our actions and thinking for the better. Who knows, you might get some GREAT ideas from other yogis in our community!💡
6. Last, but not least, HAVE FUN!!!
I am excited to hear your ideas and grow mindfully with you.😌🙏🏼
Are you ready to #BeeTheChange ?
@involve_and_evolve — super cute eco-friendly water bottle
@orgone_mermaid — beautiful eco resin art
@teelermeeler — stunning 12”x18” nature print
@dancingsouldesign — lovely handmade scented eye pillow
@Chanmaya_yoga — $50 store credit for eco friendly yoga mat
@Vayumudra — gorgeous yoga bra
DAY1 — Vrikshasana (Tree)
DAY2 — Padahastasana (Gorilla)
DAY3 — Ardha Pincha Mayurasana (Dolphin)
DAY4 — Eka Hasta Bhujasana (Elephant)
DAY5 — Eka Pada Rajakapotasana (Mermaid)
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.