Quinoa herb peppers .
145g (3/4 cup) tri-coloured quinoa
375ml (1 1/2 cups) water
1 lemon, find finely grated, juiced
4 green shallots, thinly sliced
400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
2 truss tomatoes, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh continental parsley, chopped
45g (1/4 cup) pumpkin seeds
4 large mixed peppers, halved lengthways, deseeded, membrane removed
55g (1/3 cup) cashews, soaked in cold water for 2 hours
1 tablespoon seed butter
60ml (1/4 cup) water, extra
100g baby rocket leaves, to serve .
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Bring quinoa and water to the boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Simmer for 12-15 minutes or until water is absorbed and quinoa is al dente. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
2. Place quinoa, rind, shallot, beans, tomato, coriander, parsley and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl. Season. Stir to combine.
3. Stuff peppers with quinoa mixture. Place on prepared tray. Spray with olive oil. Cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 15 minutes or until peppers are tender and stuffing is golden.
4. Meanwhile, drain cashews. Place cashews, seed butter, extra water and 2 tsp lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
5. Drizzle peppers with cashew dressing and serve with baby rocket leaves