Sweet Potato Spanish Omlette ✌🏼 Lots of you have been asking me for some savoury winter breakfast recipes, so here is a warming & wholesome Sweet Potato Spanish Omlette recipe you can try! 😄
1 medium sweet potato, peeled
3 tbs olive oil
1 small zucchini, sliced
5 Free Range @australianeggs
50 ml milk of choice
1 medium brown onion, finely diced
1 medium carrot, finely chopped
2 tsp curry powder
2 tbs garlic chives, chopped
1. Slice sweet potato into 1/2cm thin slices.
2. Coat sweet potato in 2tbs olive oil & place onto a 24cm diameter fry pan, evenly covering the base of pan.
3. Turn stove on medium heat & place lid on fry pan. Cook until sweet potato is cooked though.
4. In a large bowl, place 5 eggs (whites & yolk) & whisk. Add milk, onion, carrot, garlic chives & 1 tsp curry. Mix. Add 1 tbs olive oil & mix.
5. Pour over cooked sweet potato in pan. Reduce heat to low and cover with lid to cook evenly for approx 10min. Take off lid, top with sliced zucchini & remaining curry.
6. Place under heated grill without lid until top is crispy & golden brown.
7. Remove from pan, slice & enjoy.
And remember, this recipe doesn’t just have to be for breakfast! You can enjoy it as a lunch, dinner or even take a slice to have as a snack on the go 🤙🏼🧡 Tag a friend who would like to try this recipe 👯♀️
#AustralianEggs #WinterWarmers #sp #breakfast #winterrecipe