Tattooing is a very diverse craft/service, where the application of the tattoo can be provided by all levels, styles and skill sets of artist. Style, technique and character of the person providing your service can be as diverse as the studio, pricing , care instructions and experience. I can not speak for everyone as I write this, as I am not an appointed spokesperson. I will do my best to give you a broad insight. I will create a positive forum for you to leave questions and have them answered by artists that choose to respond. Please treat this forum as well as each other with courtesy and respect as I present subjects worth discussing. .
Some Simple Rules :
1. Feel free to ask questions
2. Feel free to respond to questions .
3. Be Kind, Courteous and Respectful
4. This is for the love of tattooing, treat it with respect or I will block you immediately.
5. I have no time for trolls and will immediately delete messages I feel are off putting or offensive
6. Please no Marketing your service. Kind answers from artists however, may end up helping your business, so think about that before responding.
7. This a place for dialogue and empathetic debate. Don’t be a jerk !
8. We are all students and teachers here, so let’s try and help each other the best we can.
With that said, thank you for joining and being apart of this amazing community.