Answer to the previous Before and After challenge....
1. Seinfeld - It drove itself into the swamp.
2. DC Comics - Swamp Thing
3. Answer - It drove itself into the Swamp Thing.
Congratulations to @clayton_blue_art for correctly solving the challenge.
Today's Before and After challenge....
1. Seinfeld - In the season five episode, The Stall, Jerry teases Elaine about her date, that she is only going out with him for his looks. It's not enough to know his name, you must recall what Jerry referred to him as early on in the episode. (3 words)
2. DC Comics - Introduced in 1940, this mob boss sabotaged the trapeze ropes which resulted in the deaths of Dick Grayson's parents. In pre-Crisis stories, he was often called Boss; post-Crisis, he was nicknamed Fats. (2 words)
3. Put the two together and you will have your answer. Shout-out to the first three to give the correct answer. The answer will be provided on Thursday along with a new challenge. Good luck! (4 words)
#seinfeld #dccomics #beforeandafter #seinfeldseasonfive #seinfeldseason5
#seinfeldthestall #jerryseinfeld #elainebenes
#dickgrayson #theflyinggraysons #halyscircus