10 THINGS MAKING ME HAPPY RIGHT NOW
1. DUKE BASKETBALL. Excellence personified
2. LEG DAY. It hurts to walk. That's a GOOD thing
3. MENTAL ACUITY. Allow a bit of intellectual arrogance but I'm really loving the way my mind works lately
4. BLACK THOUGHT...top 5 dead or alive. A flow for every occasion. Rakim must be proud
5. BOUNDARIES...givers have to set limits because takers never do. My boundaries used to be as porous as trump thinks the border is. No longer. HARD boundaries. Better that than a hard right. Speaking of which.....
6. THESE HANDS... haven't been hardcore boxing training but I miss it. Got to shadow boxing and yeah....
7. MY SON. Dude is legit funnier than me and has a smidge more A-hole. That combination means a lot of instances he says what I'm thinking but wise enough not to. This podcast is gonna be hilarious
8. MY CAT. I'm gone a lot so I come home to all the purrs and head boops. Cy rocks
9. THE WOMEN IN MY LIFE....I couldn't ask for a better ensemble of amazing women to be connected to. Can't put a price on that.
10. MY CREATIVE MOJO... glad to feel like I can write anything and tear down any stage, wreck any mic.
Sooo last night I tried my hand in a all natural face mask (Sea moss, charcoal and some other stuff). So when I jumped in shower I was like all black everything.
Face mask... I made had my face baby bottom soft.
Liquid black soap... I made
Toothpaste... I didn't make... but i got something in my mind.