The Shire of York has today been advised that the Mid-West/Wheatbelt JDAP meeting tomorrow on Tuesday, 27 February 2018 has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for a later date in due time for the following reasons:
1. Two recently appointed JDAP members (due to conflicts of interest of other members).
2. The Responsible Authority Report has a total of 1423 pages.
3. Presentation requests which incorporate detailed submissions from various parties including specialists and lawyers.
4. A presentation from the CEO of the Local Authority.
5. Information from the local authority in regard to the local scheme amendment, which is detailed and complex, and which all parties have not had the time to consider.
6. The timeframe required for any possible R.13 Request For Further Information to be prepared, lodged and responded to.
7. The requirement for the JDAP to seek and receive any information in respect to all of the above.
When more information is received the Shire will provide a further update #shireofyork #yorkwa