First Impressions: Deep Detox Four-clay soufflé Mask by @blissworld
Who is she?
A clay mask to deeply cleanse skin and minimize the look of pores without leaving the skin dry and tight.
- French Green Montmorillonite | Produced from decomposed plants and iron oxides with high mineral salts, this clay swells the skin and sinks oil in like a sponge to control sebum production.
- Bentonite clay is absorbant to toxins and oils.
- Kaolin clay to mildly absorb impurities without removing natural oils.
- Sea clay is one of the most effective mineral clays which will stimulate the skin with a toning action, high absorption properties and great to detoxify ostiums.
- Glycolic acid to gently exfoliate and smooth, willow bark to gently exfoliate and pomegranate extract as a powerful antioxidant with his levels of vitamin C.
She’s a keeper! I’ve only used this mask twice so far and I love it. It’s so, so silky on first application. I don’t tend to gear towards products that target pore care because it’s not a huge issue for my skin, but this one’s different. It’s most definitely not your typical clay mask. Non-drying. Non-tightening, but just enough. I love the scent, a light mandarin with the typical clay scent that subtlety lingers. It REALLY brightens my complexion and evens out my redness after washing it off. I definitely notice the size of my ostiums are visibly reduced after using the mask and my skin feels more… In tact? It’s just a great wash off mask that I’m happy to own, thanks to @blissworld for gifting it.
I’d highly recommend this mask if you’re on the hunt for an affordable clay one, also, since it’s so fun to apply and feels like silk. And… actually works. Also, the packaging is too yummy.
Price: US$16.00 for 2 oz
Have you tried anything else from bliss? Have yourself a beautiful Sunday, baby.