Lately I’ve been feeling a little flat, Maybe due to my daughter starting pre school and will be in full time school next year, and that school holidays are nearly over and my son will be going into year 4. Probably a contribution of the above and so many other things
Here are some essential oils ideas that could help you out!
* Cedarwood: Diffuse after a stressful day to relax the mind and body.
* Geranium: Diffuse aromatically to calm nerves.
* Lavender Peace: Diffuse to help promote relaxation and peace.
* Arborvitae: Diffuse at night or rub on forehead, shoulders, or chest to lessen stress and tension.
* Patchouli: Rub on temples or apply to the bottoms of feet to calm emotions.
* Ylang Ylang: Put a few drops into Epsom salt bath for relaxation.
* AromaTouch® Massage Blend: Add to bath or use with carrier oil for massage.
* Frankincense: Apply to the bottoms of feet to relax and balance mood swings.
* Roman Chamomile: Add 1–2 drops to herbal teas to soothe the body and mind.
* Vetiver: Diffuse aromatically or use topically with other calming essential oils, such as Lavender, Serenity, or Balance, to better help calm stress.
RESTLESS/LACK OF CONCENTRATION
* Rosemary: Diffuse aromatically or apply topically to help reduce tension, stress, and fatigue.
* Lavender: Add to bath water to soak away stress.
* doTERRA Balance® Grounding Blend: Apply to wrists or neck to help calm nerves.
* InTune® Focus Blend: Apply to temples and back of neck to enhance concentration when feeling tired mid-afternoon.
* Clary Sage: Apply to feet or pulse points to balance hormones.
* Bergamot: Diffuse in the classroom or at work
Elevate and Energise: Lighten Up
* Grapefruit/Lemon/Lime: Rub underneath your nose to sharpen focus while studying or reading.
* Citrus Bliss®: Diffuse aromatically or put one drop on your wrists and rub them together for an uplifting everyday perfume.
* Peppermint: Apply to the palms of hands and deeply inhale for a quick pick-me-up.
* Wild Orange: Energise the mind and body by placing two drops each of Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Frankincense in the palm of your hand. Rub palms together and inhale deep