GiVEAWAY! Win this chic mid-century modern worm bin. 👉Swipe to see, and read below to enter to win this fail-proof beauty. 🐛🐛🐛
WHY A WORM BIN?
* Ever feel guilty when you throw away food? 🙋♀️ Feed your veggies, fruits, peels, trimmings grains, coffee, tea, eggshells and more to worms, guilt free. 🥒🥕🌽🍑🍌🍓🍐(Without any yucky smells!💨) A worm family is a fantastic way to minimize food waste and turn it into nutrient rich plant food.
* Worms make, “Worm Gold” ✨(and gold it is... a small bag of the stuff can be $50). This worm poop looks like fine moist soil and can quickly heal a sick plant, make a healthy one thrive, or encourage extra fruiting and flowering - and works on indoor plants, trees and more.
* You also get, “Worm Tea” (actually worm pee), that’s also great food to make your garden or house plants heal and thrive, and can even be sprayed to heal powdery mildew! 💪
* It’s easy. It’s completely smell- and fly-free, so long as you bury their weekly food beneath the soil/worm castings. You can keep it right in your kitchen, in a laundry room or outside, so long as it’s in full shade and not near ants (or you can add the @defyant feet to it!)
* Can’t compost in winter? This is ideal.
* If you’re a little shy about keeping bees just yet, it’s a great way to ease into expanding your family by a few thousand. 😆
To win the world’s most-stylish worm bin from Gardener’s:
Tag two friends in comments.
Get ready to collect your room gold and tea in two weeks and every week after.
Sadly, most pre-made worm bins fail, but this one is a super easy success, even for 1st timers. DM me for tips on setting this beauty up and happy gardening!
#HoneyGirlGrows #VermiCompost #CompostBin #WormCastings #ZeroWaste #CompostTea #UrbanFarm #VermiComposting #SoilFoodWeb #Compost #WormBin #RedWigglers #WormGold #WormTea #BiodynamicSoil #BlackGold #GrowSoil #Worms #SuburbanHomestead #Sustainability #Permaculture #OrganicGardening #GardenTips #Gardening #Garden
#SustainableLiving #Biodynamic #UrbanGardenersRepublic #GrowFood