Fort Campbell, the last British fort in Malta, built in 1937. The fort was closed after the war in 1949 and stands completely abandoned since 1970s. Here is one of three emplacements for 6-inch costal BL guns. A covered loading chamber is just behind the gun pit, an underground magazine, and a partially underground accommodation for the gun crew. There are also two entrances to the underground/command center behind on the hill. .