Double fisting these green smoothies to celebrate that I just officially finished the hardest part of putting together my second book, MELLO.🌱✨
In case you are wondering, here is what I have done so far...
1. Recipe exploration, development, testing.
2. Contact fellow foodies who inspire me, to feature in the book.
3. Photograph all of my recipes as well as some featured ones.
4. Layout the interior gallery. Create a manuscript, pick images, choose fonts. This includes chapter headers, paragraph styles, beginning and end of chapter elements.
5. Spell check, grammar check round one.
6. Start adding in featured foodies information and websites.
My next plan of action is to really sit down and articulate all of the self love elements of the book. I have so many words and little entries I’ve written but I need to decide how I want to piece it all together. I’m aiming for this to take about a week or so, I have been non stop for the last 2 weeks and I set myself exactly one month of non stop hustle. I think setting deadlines for ourselves is so important, even if they are small ones. Amongst book work another goal I have for myself, week to week, is to balance out all of my sedentary time with lots of hot yoga. This is helping keep my mind at ease as well.
I hope this helps you in some way, inspires you or intrigues you! I’m planning to sit down and make a video about the book process as well.🙏🏼
#innervoice #mentally #writingtips #cookbook #writinginspiration #vegancooking #plantbasedlifestyle #plantbasedpower #plantbasedlifestyle #newcookbook #newrecipe #greensmoothies #healthymindhealthybody #mindfuleating #sustainableliving