Healthy & yummy dry fruit bytes!! Try it at home and share your pictures with us!! Ingredients :
Pitted dates 1cup
Almond 1/4 cup
Walnut 1/4 cup
Cashew nuts 1/4 cup
Pistahios 1/4 cup
Raisin 1 tbsp
Chironji seeds 1 tsp
Melon seeds 2 tsp
Sugar 1/2 cup
Water 1/2 cup
1. Soak pitted dates in hot water for 30mins
2. Make sugar syrup; to the pan add 1/2 cup Water and 1/2 cup sugar. Dissolve the sugar and keep aside.
3. Heat ghee in a pan, add almond,walnut,cashews,pistachios and roast it.
4. To the same pan add ghee, raisin, Chironji seeds, melon seeds, and roast it.
5. Grind soaked dates to a fine puree.
6. Grind the nuts into a course powder.
7. Heat ghee in a saucepan. Add the date puree and mix for 5 minutes.
8. Then add the sugar syrup and continue to cook on medium flame till it thickens.
9. Now add the nuts powder, Cardomom powder, ghee and mix it well till all the excess moisture evaporates.
10. After it thickens turn off the stove.
11.grease the bowl/plate with ghee. Spread the mixture and allow it to cool down.
13. Cut into pieces or serve as is.
Sharing this amazing recipe through @homecookingshow •
#thenutcrackersmumbai #thenutfactory #thenutfactorymumbai #nuts #ganpatibappamorya #indianfestival #modak #healthyfood #healthytreats #foodforthesoul #packagingideas #staytuned #comingsoon #weddingpackaging #weddingstyling #fashionfluent #sweetbouquets #floralbouquet #floralpackaging #mumbaifoodie #mumbaichafoodies #dryfruits #dryfruitsandnuts #sweettooth