@ with @
Mini Meat Loaves with Mushroom Gravy
Compliments of Friskylemon.com
Serving Size: Dependent on allowed protein dinner size
For the Meatloaf:
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 2 eggs
- ½ small onion, diced (1x/week
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- pinch of paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the Mushroom Gravy:
- 2 cups portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 F and grease 4 mini meatloaf pans (or two regular size
2. Mix together the ground beef, egg, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika
until well combined.
3. Divide the meat between the loaf pans and bake 35 to 40 minutes, until a
meat thermometer in the center reads 160 F.
4. While the meat is cooking, heat the coconut oil in a large saucepan. Add
the garlic and cook until fragrant and browned, about 2 minutes.
5. Add the mushrooms and cook until soft, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add coconut
milk and allow the sauce to reduce over medium heat. Serve the loaves topped
with the mushroom gravy.
Give us a call today to start your journey to health! ☎ 🏔Durango: (970) 764-4133
🏜Farmington: (505) 787-2981
🏝Ormond Beach: (386) 238-9222