#Repost @spuytenduyvilnyc with @get_repost
JOIN US NEXT THURSDAY, JUNE 21 as Spuyten Duyvil welcomes South Carolina's own Edmund's Oast Brewing Co. to NYC! Joining them will be none other than their Charleston neighbors, Westbrook Brewing Co.! Two great tastes that taste great together!
For the uninitiated: Edmund’s Oast is a unique combination of brewery, seasonally-focused kitchen, and encyclopedic bar program located in Charleston, SC. Although they have been making beer for some time, the brewery proper opened its doors in 2017, headed up by head brewer Cameron Read. Their beers run the gamut between quaffable brews to drink in the now to beautiful sours and stouts that can be laid down and aged gracefully. We are thrilled to host them as they bring their fine suds to NYC!
Joining them are their friends & back-home-brewing-buddies Westbrook Brewing Company! Westbrook has been crafting awesome beers for years now that you will regularly see on the boards at Spuyten Duyvil: from the salty sour gose (especially that Key Lime) to their crushable IPAs to the renowned Mexican Cake Imperial Stout- we are tickled to be able to host a dual South-Cackalacky Brewery Event to share with you! We will have a wide-ranging list of draft, bottles & cans of awesome beer to enjoy! Join us!
Edmund's Oast: - Enchantment Under The Sea : (6.8%) IPA w/ Mosaic & Azacca hops
- Coin Operated Grisette : (5.5%) Golden Belgian-style table beer - Sour Blackberry Raspberry : (6.5%) Golden sour fruitbomb
Westbrook Brewing Co.:
- Vienna Lager (5.7%) Dark amber lager brewed with Vienna and Munich malts
- Pina Colada Gose (4%) Gose brewed w/ pineapple & coconut
Edmund's Oast/Westbrook Brewing Collab:
- There's Nuttin Butter Than A Nice Pair Of Cam : (10%) Blonde barleywine with peanut butter, lactose and vanilla
BOTTLES & CANS:
- Edmunds Oast - Something Cold : (5%) Ultra-deluxe Premium Blonde Ale (CAN)
- Edmunds Oast - Bound By Time : (7%) Hazy IPA brewed w/ citra, centennial & amarillo hops (CAN)
- Westbrook - Mexican Coffee Cake : (10.5%) Mexican Cake imperial stout variant w/ coffee, cocoa & chiles #edmundsoast #westbrookbrewing #spuytenduyvilnyc #southcarolinabeer #c