These Instant Pot Chipotle Enchilada Meatballs are one of our new favorites! Recipe is from @wholesomelicious...a friend sent me a link because she thought I might like some of the Instant Pot Recipes, so I picked this one to try. (Thanks @jnltaylorcole!) It was very easy and soooo flavorful, good thing we like spicy, because this was another mouth scorcher! I’ll post how I made it but again, not my recipe! Will definitely check out her other recipes. And while I have not and will not ever do #whole30 (well I guess I should never say never) the best part is, this recipe is #whole30approved!
@wholesomelicious Chipotle Enchilada Meatballs (makes 24 Meatballs, dividing into 4 meals):
- Blend 1.5 cups @bonafideprovisions organic beef bone broth, 1 cup chopped cilantro, 1 jar @traderjoes Salsa Verde, 3 Chipotle Peppers in adobo sauce, and 2 Tbsp of the adobo sauce. Set aside.
- in separate bowl, mix 1.5 lbs organic grass-fed Wagyu ground beef
- 1 @vitalfarms pastured egg
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- roll into 24 Meatballs & place on baking sheet
- place under broiler for 5min
- with instant Pot in sauté mode, add 1 Tbsp @chosenfoods Avo oil & sauté 1 chopped onion for 3 min
- add 3 minced garlic garlic cloves and sauté another minute
- add the blended sauce and cook another 3 min
- add the Meatballs, reset Instant Pot to manual, cook for 7 min on high pressure!
Served it over 1 cup sautéed riced Cauli and 1 cup roasted purple Brussels sprouts in Avo oil, side of @healthade #booch
#dinner #meatballs #cauliflowerrice #brusselssprouts #kombucha #cleaneats #cleaneating #healthyeats #healthyeating #healthyfood #foodpic #food #paleo #foodisfuel #fuelyourbody #tiu #tiuteam #nourishyourbody #loveyourbody #sandiego #nutrition #realfood #goodeats