INSTANT POT YELLOW CURRY BOWL + @USWELLNESSMEATS GIVEAWAY! // I told you on the very first day that at @wholedailylife, I’m all about efficiency and practicality. I use @yaisthai yellow curry as a base to this bowl (it’s @whole30approved), then load it up with lots of veggies and some chicken! Also, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, I use @uswellnessmeats for almost all of my meats, and they’re giving one of YOU the opportunity to win a package of meat to cook your way through all of the recipes that I’ve shared this week! Head on over to @wholedailylife to enter!
INSTANT POT YELLOW CURRY BOWL:
-1-2 pounds chicken (cut of choice, I use breast or tenders from @uswellnessmeats)
-1 large white sweet potato, peeled
-1 pound yellow squash, whole (I always choose organic here)
-1 pound carrots, whole
-16 oz cauli rice
-1 jar @yaisthai yellow curry
-bone broth, optional
-cilantro, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Place your sweet potato in the bowl of your Instant Pot with 1 cup of water and steam for 12 minutes. Quick release.
3. When the potato is done, pull it out and add the carrots and the yellow squash. Steam for 5 minutes, then quick release. At the same time, roast your cauli rice at 400 degrees (see more details in the sushi post) until golden.
4. When the veggies are done, remove and set aside, drain the water in the bowl of the IP, then add the chicken. Cook for 12 minutes on high (manual setting), let the pressure release naturally, then chop or shred. Chop the carrots and yellow squash into pieces in the meantime.
5. While the chicken is cooking, puree your sweet potato in a blender or food processor with one jar of @yaisthai curry sauce until smooth. If it’s too thick, add some broth, or wait until your chicken is done and add some of the cooking liquid.
6. To assemble, chicken and veggies to a bowl, top with sauce, and garnish with cilantro!
Now head on over to @wholedailylife to enter the giveaway for a $150 package of @uswellnessmeats goods!!
@wholedailylife #wholedailyliferecipes #wholedailylifeW30
Free PDF download | www.wholedailylife.com/w30
Website | www.wholedailylife.com