What’s in my pack (Osprey Aura AG 50) ?
1. 3L hydration bladder
2. 1L Nalgene
3. Women’s specific 3 season down sleeping bag (compatible with Trav’s to zip together) ((packed in compression bag))
4. Self inflating sleeping pad R-value 4.2
5. Tiny titanium stove and fuel canister
6. Platypus water filter system 4L
7. Bear canister packed with food, baby wipes, chapstick, sunblock...
8. Head lamp
9. Tent lamp
10. First aid kit (bandages, rope, fire starter, medicine, etc)
11. Kershaw pocket knife
12. Half of the 2 person tent
13. Map & compass
14. Percolator & mug
16. Clothing: rain/wind jacket, warm fleece, down vest, extra socks, base layer top & bottom, hat-warm & cap & a Bluff and gloves. (Packed in a bag that doubles as my pillow)
17. Footwear: Oboz hiking boots and Teva sandals.
18. Camera gear
19. Trekking poles
20. Solar charger
21. Sunglasses, glasses and contacts
22. Poop shovel 💩
Hope this helps someone else gear up and backpack. I’m also curious what other people take! (Do I take too much??? Lol )😊💕