I’m not embarrassed!
It’s part of being a woman, part of anatomy, and someone’s gotta do it! I’ll talk about it!
Sorry guys, you can’t relate on this level and you probably won’t understand it either.
Yes! It’s a GIRL thing 💁♀️
Message received: Can you please tell me how you deal doing weight watchers, the scale and your period? Sorry, I’m even embarrassed to ask but I struggle with this a lot. Any suggestions greatly appreciated
Don’t be embarrassed! It’s something women having their cycle go through
In the past, omg I struggled with this a lot!! And I mean a lot!!! But then, I started looking at it this way:
There are things you can’t control and then, there are things that you can control how you react to it.
Let me give you an example:
So if we talk about the weather, that’s something we can’t control, we can’t control the rain, the cold, the heat, etc. but, we can control how we react to it
For instance, if we know it’s going to rain we have different reactions:
1. We’re not dressed appropriately and we get wet
2. We’re completely dressed for the Niagara Falls
3. We come up with an excuse not to go where we have to go bc it’s raining
I know this is a silly example but think abt it, so true!
Now, going back with our “friend” that comes once a month (that’s how I refer to it), we can react in different ways too:
1. We make an excuse to miss a meeting and miss going on the scale (I’ve done 🙋♀️this many times)
2. We face the scale and know that the number can go up due to bloating 😩, overeating, cramps 😫, our body hurting head to toe 😣, migraines 🤕, our breasts are swollen and hurt like hell😢, need I say more? No!
3. We go to the meeting and give ourselves a pass to get on the scale. This is O-K!!! It took me a while to learn how to deal with it bc I get all of those symptoms, but now I do whatever my body and mind feels that day
1. I take a pass Or
2. I get on the scale and say to myself this is just bc of my cycle
Hope this helps!
What did you think of picture? I thought it was 🤣🤣
#weightwatchers #wwlongisland #wwfreestyle #wwlifetime #freestyleeffect #wwcommunity #wwdivas