Adjusting to Vampire life is kind of kicking my ass. I thought I was transitioning alright buttttt massive CharlieHorses the last few days are tellin me otherwise. Gotta up that Magnesium and H20 intake like a mf. Soooooo in attempts to sneak much needed goodness into the bod- it’s about to be #smoothie season yalls. I think I’ll call this one #HotChocolate. PS its soooooo so filling, mos def more of a meal replacement than casual sip. Annnnd can we just for a second acknowledge the glorious flav combo that is sweet heat 🤤🔥 Cheers honies! .
THE #RECIPE .
* 8oz almond milk
(no cholesterol no lactose just goodness)
* Flesh of 1bb coconut (high in ascorbic acid, B vitamins, and proteins-helps to restore oxidative tissue damage and contains a source of healthy fats, proteins, and various vitamins and minerals)
* 6 pitted dates (packed full of minerals-calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, manganese, copper- keeps our bones healthy)
* 1 banana (high in potassium-helps in regulating heartbeat, blood pressure, good source of iron for all us anaemic honies)
* 1tbls almond butter (good source of magnesium&potassium boosting heart health by promoting the flow of blood, oxygen, and nutrients)
* 2tblsp #hemphearts (Rich in GLA-Gamma-Linolenic acid- building block for hormone-like chemicals (prostaglandins) in the body that help smooth muscles, control inflammation & body temperature)
* 2tblsp cacao powder
(40 times the antioxidants of blueberries,highest plant-based source of iron, full of magnesium, contains mad amounts of serotonin, tryptophan, tyrosine and phenylethylamine- them feel good anti depression chemicals// chocolate makes is happy for a reason friends)
* 1 boonie pepper aka birds eye chili (contains #CAPSAICIN- helps bloodflow, reduces clotting, soothes joint&muscle pain,anti-inflammatory)
* 1c ice
#plantbased #mothernaturemedicine #healyourselfwithfood #youarewhatyoueat #homemadeisbetter #selfcare #somelikeithot