Food that elevates and give the sense of being really indian , is the objective of my quest which brought me here at Farzi Cafe, CP. As we entered the place, we were greeted by their staff and were offered to sit either in a dim light area or the area in the balcony near window with ample amount of light. It was very spacious and has great interior.
Once we ordered Our starter we were greeted with a complimentary dish “Mishti Doi shots topped with cherries”. Starters we ordered was:
Rajasthani pyaaz ki kachori, it was delicious, not too spicy and not too plain.
Before main course is served, we were surprised by their another complimentary dish i.e., Mango Kulfi and it was superb as Mishti Doi.
Main course we Ordered was:
Dhaniwal potli murgh served with Dhaniya kulcha, it was not up to the mark. Chicken balls were too hard to chew. kulcha contains too much of dhaniya. So, it was not the type of food what we expected from this Famous restaurant.
Overall Rating: 3.5
Staff & Service: 4.5
Waiting Time: Average
Worth Going: Yes
Note: We booked our table via dine in app so we got 15% extra discount on bill. Try it next time. #farzi#farzicafe#dineout#foodporn#food#foodphotography#foodie#foodblogger#indianfood#indianblogger#foods#taste#flavourofindia#ndtvgoodtimes#blogger#tripflings
"Don't plan, let it happen in Goa." Thanks to Google map, I randomly chose this south Goa beach to spend my 1st day at Goa.
What I did?
1. Got down at Vasco airport , Goa.
2. Took a self driven car on rent for ₹ 1,500/-
3. Drove down to Agonda beach, 50 km.
4. Found a beautiful hut called Shanti Village for just ₹ 1,700/- .
What's great here?
1. It is one of the only four beaches designated as turtle nesting sites
2. You can learn surfing here.
3. Extremely less crowded as compared to north goa beaches, you can do morning yoga, go for a run or what ever you like to do. Stay tuned
So, explore it this winters and text me back how was your experience.