We take our clusters everywhere! So deliciously convenient 😜
Our Salted Peanut Chocolate clusters are a take on the beloved chocolate/peanut butter combo we all know and love. Made with coconut, sunflower seeds, creamy peanut butter, honey and just the right amount of sea salt, you’ll love every bite – right down to the last crumble 💛
We love our fellow MN brands and @superiorswitchel is one of our favorites! We’ve partnered together for a giveaway and one winner will win a case of their delicious switchel + a bag of each @wholeme flavor!
1) LIKE this photo
2) follow @superiorswitchel and @wholeme
3) tag 2 friends in the comments
4) extra entry: regram or share in your stories!
Giveaway will end on Friday 04/20 ... GOOD LUCK!
Dreaming of these pb balls again 😍 In case you are too, here’s the recipe!
- 3/4 cup drippy peanut butter
- 1 bag Salted Peanut Chocolate WholeMe
- 1 1/2 tbsp. flax meal (can sub coconut flour)
- 1 bar dark chocolate of choice
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Set aside 2 large clusters from the bag
- Use food processor or blender to mix the peanut butter, flax meal and the rest of the bag of WholeMe (break up the clusters for easiest blending) until a smooth consistency. Make sure the batter isn’t too wet. If so, add a bit more flax meal until it is able to form and maintain a ball shape. - Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined plate/sheet. Set in the freezer for 20-30 minutes
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil. Break up the 2 clusters that were set aside into fine bits. Place one ball at a time into the chocolate mixture until fully coated, then immediately sprinkle a bit of sea salt and top with a pinch of WholeMe